Natural Medical Solutions Intravenous Services
Intravenous also known as IV
One of the most valuable of the comprehensive Integrative therapies available at Natural Medical Solutions is the Intravenous delivery of enhancing nutrients and natural medicines. Intravenous (IV) therapies provide relief and healing for people with a wide array of health concerns and objectives, from pro athletes and health enthusiasts who simply want to operate at peak performance, to patients with debilitating and chronic diseases. When IV therapies bypass the digestive system to saturate the body with vital nutrients and naturally occurring herbs and amino acids, the body can return itself to a state of healing and optimal wellness. This facilitates many treatment protocols. Just a few of the conditions to which Intravenous Therapies have been effectively applied are:
- · Compromised Immune System: AutoImmune disorders, allergies and nutritional deficiencies are just a few of the culprits that can suppress the immune system. By intravenously administering high doses of nutrients, as well as anti-inflammatory herbs, like licorice root, we can restore the immune system.
- · Athletes: Intravenously administered glutamine, after a game or training session, can speed recovery and restore function to lungs and muscle fibers. In contrast, many athletes are given high doses of Arginine, a legally compliant and naturally occurring amino acid that helps the body to produce more growth hormone to prepare for game season.
- · Cancer Patients: We take an integrative approach and work in conjunction with patients that choose to Chemotherapy and/or radiation to assist with the toxic side effects. We work with patient’s immune system to help with recovery and quality of life.
- · Detoxification: Patients with heavy metal toxicity and Fibromyalgia can benefit from Chelation Therapy, after which we will supplement with higher doses of nutrients to ensure replacement of minerals that might have been taken out along with the toxic metals. Detox is also a great way to kick start a weight loss program.
- · Neurological Conditions: Patients with neurological conditions, such as Parkinson’s can benefit drastically from IV Therapies that incorporate glutathione, a major intercellular antioxidant which increases dopamine levels and improves motor function.
- · Asthma: Magnesium administered intravenously helps reduce the inflammatory effects of asthma to provide long-term relief. A nebulizer with glutathione and other nutrients may be administered to heal the lungs, as IV therapies work at the blood level.
- · Diabetes: Patients experiencing diabetes-linked neuropathy have had feeling return to limbs and better regulation of insulin with the administration of Alpha Lapoic Acid, a naturally occurring antioxidant. This is especially effective when combined with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
- · Fibromyalgia: Since symptoms include severe muscle pain, amino acids are administered intravenously. These are the building blocks for our muscle tissue and therefore help muscles recover more quickly, ultimately reducing the aches and pain associated with Fibromyalgia.
Why Intravenous Therapy is Such An Effective Tool?
The first system compromised with many illnesses is often the digestive system. There are many common culprits to an inflamed GI, such as dietary sensitivities and medications. When the digestive or GI system’s functionality is weakened, health issues are perpetuated, disrupting the body’s ability to heal itself. IV therapies bypass the digestive system and allow for full absorption of nutrients, amino acids, and herbs, administered directly into the bloodstream. There, those nutrients can, in turn, help the digestive system (and other systems) heal. Intravenous administration also allows for the entire molecule of amino acids (like Glutathione) to be absorbed by the system, where the digestive system breaks them down, weakening their efficacy.
Intravenous Therapies in the comfort of a Living Room, at Natural Medical Solutions
At Natural Medical Solutions, IV therapies are administered in the spacious, newly-renovated Intravenous Therapy room, designed with the comfort and familiarity of a living room. In contrast to a stark hospital setting, you’ll lounge in over-sized, leather recliners and wrap up with a warm blanket and pillow, as highly skilled, registered nurses, , ensure your IV experience is comfortable, effective, and safe.
Integrative Solutions begin with Comprehensive Testing
Comprehensive medical testing helps us custom tailor a patients Intravenous Therapy plan that is perfectly suited to the needs of the individual. Testing also allows us to compile medical reports which detail progress and weak spots that exist within bodily systems. These reports keep the patient and doctor informed as to progress made and new protocols within patient’s individual wellness program.
Intravenous Therapies with an Integrative Approach
IV Therapies are typically most effective when used as part of an integrative treatment plan, which your doctor will design and tailor around your specific wellness needs through in-depth consultation and medical testing. Auxiliary treatments like Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT), Sauna Detoxification, Supplementation, Exercise, and Nutritional Counselingensure that each patient achieves optimal wellness.